CAPDA Truth Through Discourse Discussion and Special Meeting of Members
May 24, 2022, 7:30 - 9:00 PM
Join us on Tuesday May 24 for a Truth Through Discourse Discussion followed by a CAPDA Special Meeting of Members to review proposed changes to CAPDA's Bylaws related to membership categories and requirements.
Truth Through Discourse: COVID Conversations
The physical and psychological consequences of COVID are unfolding before us. CAPDA is responding to this with a series of events designed to address the complexity and multidisciplinary nature of COVID/long COVID and its sequelae.
This introductory session will allow our colleagues an opportunity to discuss some of our experiences working with those with COVID/long COVID. It is intended to be an interactive discussion amongst peers and we welcome your input and thoughts on experiences to date and concerns about the future.
Potential topics to explore include:
- The newest research findings about COVID/long COVID
- Psychosocial effects of COVID/long COVID
- Psychological and neuropsychological approaches to the assessment and treatment of affected individuals
- The treatment of depression and anxiety associated with COVID/long COVID
- Experiences with insurance companies in relation to the assessment and treatment of affected individuals
7:30 - 8:30 pm Truth Through Discourse Discussion
8:30 - 9:00 pm CAPDA Special Meeting of Members