Benefits of Membership
- An opportunity to identify oneself as a practitioner committed to and possessed of expertise in the area of disability assessment and treatment.
- Participation in seminars and forums addressing member needs.
- Access to our website which includes a resources section with an archive of materials relevant to disability assessment in Canada.
- Access to recordings and materials for selected workshops.
- Ongoing opportunities for peer consultation related to practice.
- Access to a members-only listserv.
- An opportunity to volunteer for the Board of Directors or a Committee.